Friday, September 11, 2009

Around the web


Some Shiny New Toys Will Be Arriving Soon

The ASUS UL series notebooks will definitely be something every pc/mac fan will envy. Styled similarly to Macbooks with an aluminum finish and nicely spaced backlit keyboard, ranging in size from 13-15 inches.

The Zune HD launch is nearing, and I'm actually excited about it. I've got my name in a drawing for a free 16GB, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and I even downloaded Zune Marketplace in anticipation. Come to find out the Marketplace incorporates a fairly robust social networking site, I wish that there was a little tighter integration with 360 however.

Im still debating wether or not an eReader is a worthy investment at this point, I like the concept but I think I might wait until more textbooks are available.

As the holiday season quickly approaches I'm sure manufactures will be churning out new stuff in early November after Windows 7 launches, so who knows what exciting new features will be packed in to some of these notebooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment